• Learn industry-specific skills pertaining to her internship position
• Experience the art of multi-tasking and balancing career, family, philanthropy, etc.
• Be mentored by a seasoned female business owner/executive
Here is how the program works:
• Interns submit their resumes throughout the month of February (Deadline is March 1, 2012.)
• WIB members submit internship opportunities/job descriptions
• Program Coordinator compiles the information and provides interns with a listing of ALL internship opportunities (mid-March)
• Interns select all the potential placements where they would like their resume submitted
• All resumes submitted by late March, when WIB mentors providing internships will contact the interns directly to schedule interview
• A “Kick Off” reception for interns, their parents and their WIB sponsor will be held in June 2012
If you are interested in providing a part-time paid internship this summer or are a female student interested in being a part of this program, please direct your inquiries to:
Darlene Ellison, VP, Business Development at 214-269-2122 or at dellison@VeritexBank.com.