The Altrusa Club of Dallas Foundation, Inc. will hold a Fundraising Dinner and Silent Auction at the Lakewood Country Club, 6460 Gaston Avenue, Dallas on Saturday, March 31. Cocktails will start at 6:30 p.m. with dinner being served at 7:30 p.m. Special Guest Master of Ceremonies Tracy Rowlett, former Anchor of CBS Channel 11, will introduce guest speakers from three agencies: Austin Street Centre, Dallas Children’s Advocacy Center, and Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children.
Some of the agencies that the Altrusa Club of Dallas Foundation, Inc. helps are:
• Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children. Participates in the annual Christmas tree decorating and provides teaching aids for the Dyslexia Center.
• Vogel Alcove. Volunteers for special projects each year at Vogel Alcove, a learning center for children who live in shelters or parents who are homeless.
• Letot Center. Hold Valentine and Halloween parties at the Dallas County Juvenile Detention Center.
• Dallas Children’s Advocacy Center (DCAC). Donated school supplies and children’s clothing. DCAC provides a multi-agency team approach to the investigation, prosecution, and treatment of child abuse cases.
• Austin Street Centre. Helped Austin Street Centre shelter provide a safe environment, food, and clothing for the homeless.
For reservations, please contact Carolyn Hollingsworth at email@example.com or mail your reservation to: 1356 Ranch House Drive, Fairview, TX 75069. The cost of the ticket is $95 per person or $725 for a table of eight.